There’s nothing quite like a relaxing summer break to help you recharge, escape from the hustle and bustle of your daily routine, and recharge again so that you can head back into work ready to tackle anything. To make your summer in London even better, try these suggestions for making the most of your time with friends!
How to Make the Most Out of Your Summer
If you’re looking to make the most of your summer in London with your friends, here are a few tips to help!
1. Plan Ahead- Don’t waste your time waiting around for things to happen. Instead, plan out what you’d like to do and when, and make reservations accordingly. You’ll be able to avoid any long lines and have a more enjoyable experience.
2. Take Advantage of Free Events- There are always free events happening in London during the summertime. Whether it’s a concert at Hyde Park or a game of cricket at Lord’s, there is always something to enjoy. Just be sure to check the schedule ahead of time so you don’t miss anything important.
3. Join Clubs and Societies- If you’re looking for something more structured than just hanging out with your friends, consider joining a club or society. This will give you the opportunity to meet new people and explore different interests while staying connected with those you know well.
4. Take A Trip Outside Of London- Although London is an amazing city, there’s nothing like going on a trip outside of it to get some fresh air and relaxation.
What to Do on a Budget
If you’re looking for ways to have a great time in London this summer without breaking the bank, here are some ideas:
Visit a heritage site like Buckingham Palace or The Tower of London. They both run around £12 per person, and it’s well worth it!
Head to Chelsea Market for food options at reasonable prices. There’s usually something for everyone – from Mexican to Indian – and everything is reasonably priced.
Check out some of the open-air markets that are scattered around London. These markets typically have cheaper food options than Chelsea Market, and they’re also a great place to find souvenirs.
Take a walk on the Thames River. This scenic route runs through central London and is perfect for a leisurely day out.
Go to a local shisha bar and try MG Hookah for the first time.
Go on a city tour. There are many different options available, and most cost around £30 per person. This is a great way to get a little bit of everything London has to offer!
How to Make Londoners Lovable
If you’re looking for ways to make the most of your summer in London with your friends, read on for some tips.
1. Go out to eat. One of the best ways to spend a summer day is by going out to eat with your friends. There are so many delicious places to choose from, and you’ll be able to have a great time chatting and getting to know one another. Plus, it’s always fun to try something new!
2. Take a walk around the city. If you’re lucky enough to live in London, why not take a walk around the city? It’s such a beautiful place and it’s perfect for getting some fresh air. Plus, there are so many interesting things to see and you’ll be able to get some great photos too!
3. Visit the sights. If you’re not into spending time outdoors, consider going sightseeing instead. There are so many amazing things to see in London – from historical landmarks to top tourist destinations – and it’ll be fun getting lost in all of the excitement!
4. Catch a show. If theatre isn’t your thing, consider catching a show instead. There are so many amazing plays and musical in London.
Where to Stay in London
If you’re looking for a place to stay in London during the summer, there are plenty of options to choose from. Whether you’re wanting to stay in the city centre or on the outskirts, there’s a perfect place for you. Here are five of the best places to stay in London this summer:
The Bedford Hotel is located right in the heart of London and offers amazing views of the Thames River and Tower Bridge. The hotel also has a variety of amenities, including a gym and pool.
The Mayfair Hotel is another great option if you’re looking for a central location. It’s just a few minutes’ walk from Oxford Street and other major shopping areas. The hotel also features a spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor swimming pool.
If you’re looking for something more affordable, consider staying at the Holiday Inn Express Hyde Park Corner. This hotel is located near attractions like Buckingham Palace and Regent’s Park. You can also enjoy conveniences like free Wi-Fi and breakfast included in your room price.
The Ibis Styles Earls Court is another great choice if you’re looking for an affordable option close to central London.
This summer, don’t let the sun and sand get you down – make the most of your friends by planning some fun activities together. Whether it’s going to a festival or spending time at the beach, there are plenty of options for enjoying yourself this summer without breaking the bank. So what are you waiting for? Pick a few of your favorite friends and get planning!